Seeking Dragon Egg!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by smile3, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I will NOT i repeat NOT use it to recreate an end portal, (however that works), i need it for the Order Of The End HQ. I will pay 700r every saturday for 3 months! It is very important to me!
  2. Lol..not enough mate. :(
    607 likes this.
  3. 700r? Oh lol... Should be like 5000rupees... (Atleast)
  4. read the WHOLE thing
    thecontroller likes this.
  5. Dragon eggs in EMC can't be used for anything at all, all of their abilities have been disabled so they are nothing more then a decorative block. 700r x 12/13 weeks is still quite a small amount of cash in comparison with their last sale prices. You would likely need about 100k - 150k just to get someone interested in thinking about selling sorry.
  6. That comes out to 6300r because he is paying 700 each saturday so assuming 3 satudays per month we have
    3x700=2100x3=6300
  7. 4 saturdays a month
  8. dude a tip
    create a MEGA store (dont ask for donations people hate that) or create a very good mob grinder and sell the enchantments getting a dragon egg will NOT be easy
  9. and bytheway, the chances of me gettin a dragon egg is very low, anyhow, so the deal's off.