Sandstone suppliers?

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 29, 2012.

1. I'll trade sandstone for wood logs. any type is accetped. No rupees involved if you can offer the amount of wood.
  2. What kind of rooms are there?
  3. Alright, ill see if i can do.
    Apartments are small, but affordable.. Suites are medium, a good room, for a good price. Penthouses are huge, along with the presidential. Beaver, donate when you can, it all helps. I expect it to have 3 sections of rooms, furnished, "Done" in about a month. We will be adding as many floors AP, and a pool.
  4. How much will a Penthouse be and how much will a Suite be?
  5. I managed to trade some stone bricks for more sandstone. More the merrier... xD
  6. When finished, or by donating, suites will be 200r permanent, and penthouses will be 750r permanent. Penthouses are about twice as big, will have double chests, beds, cauldron (maybe), brewing stand (maybe) furnace, and crafting table. Maybe a jacuzzi, and a view of the pool.
  7. Ok. I like this. I may be interested when it is finished.
  8. id donate 1000r if you need more just ask im starting a glowstone mining buissiness so rupees will be flowing in to my pocket soon
  9. How much for some glowstone?
    And how much sandstone do you need?
  10. i haven't been able to set a price while emc is down but right now i got 2 stacks of glowstone
  11. If you need blaze rods, i can find someone on smp8 who sells them. If not, just visit 19000 on smp9.
  12. UPDATE!!!!!!!
    I do not need ANY mass supplies at this time. I do need donations however, for smaller things, like furniture, and glass.
    1000+ will guarantee you a penthouse.