Ruppees

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by icepoop99, May 1, 2013.

1. I currently have about 25,000 ruppees, and all legit. I have been saving up scince 4 minths after i started playing Empire. Im just gonna keep on going till i reach 30,00 all legit ruppees, then i dont know. Im not a donator person, so these ard completely saved up and legit. I like saying the word legit. My friend Gassy21 is a gold subscriber, and he kbows not to give me any ruppees to break my all-legit record. Ya so... i have also helped people including Gassy21 in building stuff and shops. I randomly pay people money that i know are nice ndor new to the server.
  2. Hello! Are you enjoying your stay?
    Curundu and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. ok cool, I am so happy that you are having fun.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. It's great to hear your having fun on EMC! :)
    Curundu and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. nice job saving up too
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Thanks guys, im having alot of fun on emc. ALL LEGIT R.
    Jimbonothing64 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. someone is going to give you 100r to make it illegit.
    Curundu, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  9. I will stop them dead in their tracks if someone tries to give me any r. I dont count random people who dont like legit ruppees who give ms any ruppees because they are bad. Ill just give it right back.
    Jimbonothing64 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. The bad thing is, is that if you go on your server and there is a troll on, they just have to do /rupees pay icepoop99 [insert amount]
    You can't stop them.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. /r pay troll [insert amount they paid] :p

Glad to know that you're having fun. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Nice work! But what is your definition of legit? I thought ill legit was hacking... But lol
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  13. Basically he sells stuff or maybe does jobs to get rupees, I'm assuming. Ill-legit would probably be like begging and people giving him rupees or giveaways or something.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I hope you realise that there are other ways to earn more rupees legit. Doing a some work for someone to earn your rupees, I would class that as legit. Gathering resources and selling them on for rupees, I would class as legit.Voting for EMC on the voting sites, those rupees are legit. Entering a competition and finishing in a prize position, legit. And so on.
  15. Well, legit just means legal, so if someone pays you, it's still legit. I think what you mean is 'On your own'. (Sorry, I'm a Smart Alec) Anyway, I hope you have a good time on EMC.
  16. I will stop them dead in their tracks if someone tries to give me any r. I dont count random people who dont like legit ruppees who give ms any ruppees because they are bad. Ill just give it right back.
  17. I already said that! Wha-. Thats wierd. And yes by legit i mean no hacking, but i guess if someone gave me ruppees then i would call the legit. I also mean "by my self" too. I give my freinds a lot of good stuff randomly, including ruppees. I give people random things such as netherwarts, sugar, wood, diamonds, budder, and melon blocks. I dont know aboit anyone else, but i REALLY like the Panara black cherry smoothies. They are the bomb.
  18. I am only a humble, random "Member" compaired to you "Active members" and "Well-Known member" (s), and i jave absolutely no idear how you guys are like that. Is it like a rank that you have fo pay for like iron budder and diamond?
  19. no just play longer i guess
  20. cddm95ace likes this.