Rupees Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by EnderMagic1, Nov 13, 2016.

?

Pies for Thanksgiving?

Apple 12 vote(s) 26.7%
Pumpkin 15 vote(s) 33.3%
Cherry 4 vote(s) 8.9%
Pecan 12 vote(s) 26.7%
Ew. Pies. 2 vote(s) 4.4%
  1. Bruno Mars is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his music career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.

Random enough?
    Equinox_Boss and EnderMagic1 like this.
  2. Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?
  3. <skeleton noise> <enderman scream>
  4. Odontophobia is the fear of teeth :eek:
  5. ;)
    I'm still gathering some more 'art.' Also, I will be releasing a mega-mega thread in 2017. (It will be the greatest :D)
    So, stay tuned! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Pastrophobia: Fear of pie, or any heated pastry.
  7. Oh wow, that was cool.
    My father once wrote an elevenie in Dutch that worked like that, it's really sweet.
    Equinox_Boss and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  8. Bump Giveaway ends in a few hrs
    Equinox_Boss and pterojackdyl like this.
  9. ogdoad, a group or set of 8.
    Equinox_Boss and EnderMagic1 like this.
  10. Congratulations to
    ThtBaymon!

You have won 48k rupees. Thanks for entering everyone. :) We had a total of 49 players(whoa thats a lot)..
    See you all later ;)
    ThtBaymon, 607, Kytula and 5 others like this.
  11. Thanks bro!
  12. nice one ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I'm sorry, I meant that as thanks for doing this giveway. No hard feelings or anything!
    607 likes this.
  14. Wow. Didn't actually think I would win. Moral of the story: Wolololo works everytime. ;)

Thanks for the rupees. I could REALLY use the extra cash! :D
    Equinox_Boss, Tyron87 and EnderMagic1 like this.
  15. Congrats ThtBaymon :)
    ThtBaymon likes this.
  16. Congrats ThtBaymon!!!!! :)
    ThtBaymon likes this.