Rubiks Cube Project!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by MR2R2M, Nov 20, 2011.

1. In fact Lime green is lucky for you I have 2 stacks
    MR2R2M likes this.
  2. Awesome thanks duck :)
  3. Now only if I could get on, lol
    MR2R2M likes this.
  4. The person will be chosen through a random name picker, I have got a website where I will put all the names in and then do the draw :)
  5. Put my name in twice cuz I donated two stacks
    MR2R2M likes this.
  6. did oidking donate some? he said he did. btw what does the thingie over my name mean?
  7. Lol XD
  8. It means that you have donated, it is an asterix :)
  9. I am going to put a chest on my res that only you can access to donate the wool :) Its is on smp1 and res number 1328 :)
  10. I have 13 orange wool to donate will that be useful?
    MR2R2M likes this.
  11. Sure anything is usefully :) Should I make a chest for you on smp 1 as well?
  12. Do you need any cactus greens? I have lots of cacti I would love to donate.
  13. I have like 4 stacks of wool and tons of random colors, I would gladly give them all too yah for free, just hit me up on SMP2 around 5:00pm-11:00pm GMT -6:00
    MR2R2M likes this.
  14. Hi mate, I am just looking for lime green atm, as that is the colour that I have chosen to use for the green part of the rubiks cube. :)

Thank you for your offer though I really appreciate it :)

And thank you to everyone who are fast making this project a reality :)
  15. Sure thing, thanks mate :) I will see ya around :)
  16. whats ur timezone?
  17. I think you make lime green dye with bone meal and cactus greens. If so I could definitely donate cacti and probably hunt some skeletons.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  18. I have about 3 stacks of bone meal id be willing to sell to yah cheap(Mr2r2m)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  19. Good idea
  20. DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!