Rooftop ministry hiring

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jtc0999, Nov 2, 2012.

1. At the same time? Good luck with that.
    Sounds like a lot of work.
  2. i'm not afriad of a little work :)
  3. Lol this is a funny idea.
  4. We are playing a game. Go practice your faith somewhere where it was intended to be practiced.
  5. hey, no need to get pushy. if you don't like the idea don't worry about it
  6. uh, why do you think that this is funny?
  7. I'm ok with this, but if you even TRY to start forcing people to join this, and convert them or whatever, I will be asking for the mods to shut this down.
  8. i will NEVER try to force anyone to do anything. and i am not a pastor, so i won't be converting anyone
  9. Because it's unusual, and weird.
  10. Exactly. He hasn't said one word about FORCING people to do this. People just came onto this topic being mean to him. If he wants to do this and make it a private thing at his res and use Local chat then by all means I think he should be able to do it. There are other games that have religious guilds in them so why can't a group get together to hold a church service?
    Pab10S, PenguinDJ and vividOptimism like this.
  11. Perhaps he could exorcise all the ghosts that are piling up on the DaJaKian proving grounds.
  12. I never said he was, i'm just saying I will get mods to take it down if he does.
  13. You need to rephrase your second sentence biscuitboy. I think we all know what you meant, but that statement is saying the opposite.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  14. Jeez. Chill out. He wouldnt try to "convert" anybody.. Besides, I thought this was just on minecraft??? So im a little confused...
    Pab10S likes this.
  15. So why give sermons?
  16. I was stating how I am all for faith and a religion, but in Minecraft is not the place to do it. Catholics have churches as do most Protestant faiths. People who are Jewish have Temple. Muslims who believe in Islam have their Mosque. As he said he is not a pastor, I see no reason in doing this. He isn't preaching about faith. It is HIS pure opinion. (As religion is opinion based.) If he wants to do this I will leave him alone after this single post. State what religion it is and make a Private Conversation with the people who would like to join these and convene there. I am not saying you HAVE to do this by any means. It is just what I suggest.
  17. jeez guys no need to start bickering back and forth
  18. so people can know the lord, ask question, and go to a church to get baptized
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  19. just giving my opinion here, i don't see why religion in minecraft matters. i am christian but i just don't see the point. minecraft is a place where you go to have fun, mine, talk and mine some more. if you want to go to church so badly that's what Sunday is for. minecraft is a fun place. i would hate to see people argue over others religion.
  20. Amen.
    dylan_frenette likes this.