[Role-Playing Clan] The Followers of Marlix

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Malefactus, Jun 2, 2014.

1. *Buys millions of night lights*
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. Agreed LETS ALL KEEP THIS TO A PVP ARENA. If things start getting into griefing or lava killing i'll make sure an admin, Replete_Spectrum, and this knew Momentus servant will know about it and we will shut this down
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. Almost a month has passed...souls stripped from the living...feeding the Master...he now has all the strength he will need to crush the Empire...however...he will not emerge until it is the opportune moment...no one knows when that will be...but...in the end...darkness will fall over the Empire...and only silence will follow...
  4. This seems cool. I'd definitely side with the Followers. This would be a cool thing to see in the PvP arenas.

EDIT/Disclaimer: I, along with everyone here, do not want a war. I just love skeletons. Marlix = skeleton.
  5. i have harvested many of your sickly minions and fed them to the lord of the cornicopia!
  6. Though my minions may have been fed to your false lord...their souls still belong to Marlix and continue to support him...even as the physical state of my lesser minions deteriorates...I have taken the souls of thousands...and now...Marlix fights at a difficulty even the players of the Empire cannot defeat...We are only feeding each other...though each of our minions fall...our Masters will never be able to defeat each other...since one feeds the other...this struggle will go on for millennia to come.