Robotics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Slip_Stream, May 15, 2012.

1. No I had my doubts... spelling errors, gramatical mistakes etc... And the big hint was the lieing about a car in his profile pic on the forums.

Bottom line here, Jab, be cautious of this guy if you decide to have him on your team. Lieing seems like second nature for him.
  2. Greetings! Dr. Pab10s here, professor of scatology. I understand you've detected an odor hereabouts?
    Equinox_Boss and MR2R2M like this.
  3. Yes, might be....
  4. Wow guys I got a video that will prove you all wrong ok I just have to get it uploaded
  5. I just want to know why in hell Boston dynamics (prestige) and the creator of soda machine and other awesome stuff (if true, prestige) were doing on Skype?!?!
    I mean, seriously... Take a plane bro...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. What coding language? I would love to help
  7. Tclementi1 it's the most important engineer at NASA, wins 300 bucks/hour, lives in Cali and assists an internship at Boston, has a Ferrari prototype and it's the best of his class with 100% grades.
    Now you know why he is the alpha squad head mechanic (idk what a mechanic does at minecraft but yeah)
    SecretAznEks and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Dude I'm 18 go to uplandhighschool I am in pltw and I have an internship how do you not believe me honestly all the other bull crap was just april fools and if you do believe me thanks but anyone else I'm tired of this you now know me so believe me or not I'm telling the truth
  9. He let the cat out of the bag;)
  10. Not sure yet :p lol. What do you know? Also, where are you from (country or US state)?
  11. Austin TX

Also i know some java and im learning more
  12. Feel sorry for the robot getting pushed :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. How about PBasic?

I'm working with PBasic 2.5
  14. That's a possibility. I need to learn Java anyway, and it seems like a good language to use... Actually, I may do most of it in C# so I can use the Kinnect more easily. Anyway, awesome, you're close-ish! (I'm from MA)

Sorry Rob, I'm looking for a more versatile language than that looks to be.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. http://www.crustcrawler.com/products/hexrod/index.php?prod=19

That's what I am working on now. I finished up the Boe-Bot coding it so that it uses a Ping sensor to monitor the distance between itself and an object so that it can work its way through a maze. I will be programming the Hexrod to work via sensors, but also with an RC override feature.

I just heard that my school will be hosting a robotics club in which I plan on joining as well. Let me know what programming language your going to use, and what exactly you want to do, and we can see where that takes us.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

16. i use
    c++
    PBasic Stamp
    Multisim
    robopro
    java
    blackberry

yeah im a nerd... swag
  17. I could learn some C# but it might take a while, these arnt the things you lear n in one day, im persoally better with java but well see..
  18. How do we know your not lying anout this?
    MR2R2M likes this.
  19. trust its key if you need help i can help me dude but if you wanna hate go ahead im not stopping you im just trying to make friends dude trust me im not lying