Roblox. Give me the truth

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MineMeetsRoblox, Mar 25, 2013.

?

Do you Hate me

Poll closed Apr 1, 2013.
Hate Yes 4 vote(s) 18.2%
Hate No 13 vote(s) 59.1%
Hate Roblox. 5 vote(s) 22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I created the "Hate ROBLOX" option because I don't hate you. This is a thread about ROBLOX, not you, and as such I'm gonna be more inclined to state my feelings about the game. If anyone will hate you arbitrarily because of what you like, they probably shouldn't be on EMC.
  2. Now I figured out why your user has roblox

MrLegitisLegit plays roblox
  3. I don't know you, but you asked if we hate you so I did the immature thing and clicked "Hate Yes" just as JCplugs did.
    If you do not desire negativity, do not request negativity. You set yourself up for being angry rather than non-confrontational from the very moment you began this posting. You deserve any negativity addressed to you as per your request.

As for Roblox, I only know of it's existence but I have no experience as a player or researcher. It doesn't appeal to me the few reviews I have read about it. :)
    PandasEatRamen and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. How do you work out who voted on public polls?... I've been trying to work that out for like... 2 months... >.>
  5. Click on the number of votes:p
  6. I feel ashamed.
  7. I play Roblox, even though I don't know you I don't see why anyone would hate you for playing a game c:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.