[REWARD] Find SMP8 Pub. Util. Witch Hut

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by AmusedStew, Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For the farm itself I have everything on me. Can probably build it in 30 mins. to an hour. After that is where the work is. Off the top of my heads we should have:

Lots of chests (200+)
    4 Beacons with needed iron blocks
    Eff V Silk picks (Silk so we don't have to cook the stone to use it)
    Foodz

I have a few things here already. A bed, echest and a stack of chests. I think this is all we need for the initial digging. Deco later is where we will need the most materials.

EDIT: Sorry I lied. Only things I need to build the farm is building blocks. I didn't bring them until we know what kind of materials to use. But we can discuss that.
  2. I will bring out Iron and Silk Picks. (I have 15 of them). :) Just let me know the coords and I can be there!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. First step IMO, we should co-ordinate and build the tunnel/rail out to here initially. I can pop a temp portal for us to use for now, then move later for final position. This way less travel.
  4. Geez the most important thing we need... sponge! :D Please bring that if anyone has.
  5. I will pay you tomorrow Kloned :) just have to remember.... :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. Very kind of you. I will use it to buy stuff for the build. We will need many silk picks :p
    AmusedStew likes this.
  7. can i help
  8. Everyone can help! I'll start working on the convo after I make a list of all the volunteers from the main PWU thread, thanks guys! :D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  9. i can be apart of delivering, if someone could give me a list of stuff to get that would be great :D
    khixan likes this.
  10. Paid ThaKloned. Requesting thread be closed. Further discussion of helping with the project can be directed to the smp8 pub util thread.
    khixan and ThaKloned like this.
  11. The project thanks you. I will see that all funds go to this project. :)
    khixan and AmusedStew like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.