[Reverse Auction] Double Chest of Snow Blocks

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by Uber_Corq, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: One DC of Snow Blocks
    Starting Bid: 15,000r (15k rupees)
    Minimum Bid Decrease: 1r (one rupee)
    Auction Ending Time: 24 hours (1 day) after the last valid bid
    Expected Delivery Time: 48 hours (2 days) after auction concluded

Changing 4 residences to a Winter theme takes forever when you're farming individual snowballs from a golem, so I'd rather expedite the process by buying a DC of snow blocks from whoever is willing to sell them to me. Please, someone, warm my heart by helping me freeze my home.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I'm going to attribute the lack of offers to the forums going down last night. Yes, that must be it. :p

Well, bumping it now that the forums are at least semi-working.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Bump! Someone out there must have some snow to give on this holiday season! I'm uncomfortably warm, huddled up by the fire under a blanket, when outside it looks and feels like Summer. :(
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. For the rescue to overheated 15k :p
    ShelLuser and Uber_Corq like this.
  5. Hooray, Winter is on its way at last! Now to be greedy and ask for people to offer it for less...
  6. Final bump in case anyone else has a DC of snow blocks they don't value quite as much!

Otherwise, LadBlo will win for 15k in 15 minutes.
  7. 14,999r :D
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  8. Really Matthew? 5mins before I would win....
    Uber_Corq likes this.
  9. Haha, those two rupees are definitely worth the extra wait. I'm going to spend them on something nice. :)

LadoBlo will win for 14,998r in 3 hours and 45 minutes.
  10. Congratulations, LadBlo, you've won the ability to give me a DC of snow blocks for 14,998r!

On smp2, at res 4646, there's an empty DC with your name on it; if you could deliver the snow there, that would be great. Alternatively, I'm happy to come pick it up somewhere if you'd prefer doing it that way; just let me know what you'd like to do.
    LadBlo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.