Returning to EMC. And Ye Olde Watchtower

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bonesabre, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Well, after being away for a very long time, I've come back to the empire.
    It wasn't that I'd gotten tired of emc, just minecraft in general. But watching a lot of the hermitcraft videos on YouTube has really re-ignited my passion for minecraft. So I've been back for a few weeks now.

I've been doing some renovation work on my main res. Although, now I want to do some things in addition to the renovation, just to break up the monotony a bit. I'll probably make a separate post about it, if one seems necessary.

But, I'm curious if anyone that was part of Ye Olde Watchtower smp4 wild town is still around emc. If so, awesome. But if not, I'm definitely going out there to see if anything still stands. And perhaps try to resurrect the village.
  2. Well, Welcome Back :D
    EDIT: I remember you :D
  3. Thanks. And your name looks familiar too. :)
    Tahitan likes this.
  4. Welcome back =)
  5. Welcome back :D
  6. Welcome back to the Empire!
  7. Welcome Back :D
  8. Welcome back :)
    Never met you, but I'm sure I'll see you around the empire now that your back :D
  9. Hermitcraft Modsauce? Yeeee I play that too! Too bad a lot of the mods aren't updated (Mekanism/GC Core/Botania)
  10. I meant just watching the videos of the you tubers that play on the hermitcraft server.
  11. Apocryphan is still around :)
  12. Oh that's awesome. I haven't actually seen him log in this whole time I've been on, unless he moved to a different smp.