RESIDENCE 1008 SMP1 EVERYTHING MUST GO - TONS OF FREE PROMOS

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Twitch1, Apr 8, 2014.

1. NOT A GOODBYE TO EMC THREAD!
    SMP1 RES 1008 - SPECIAL HORSES - CUPIDS BOW - LABOR BENCH - HUGE FARM - EVERYTHING MUST GO!

I am quitting Minecraft for good. I am done with the game. It has nothing to do with the EMC Community or the events that passed these last few days. My opinion on that is of no significance nor does it have any bearing on my decision.
    I am not leaving the forums but I am done with the game itself. Mojang destroyed the magic for me long ago and even so I must focus on my family IRL.

Please, for those who care about EMC and the PROMO Items, go take them if you have the foresight to read this and understand the purpose.

Cupids Bows, EMC Fireworks, etc. etc. - I was here for over 2 years before I gave up on the video games.
    I went through a lot here and EMC has given me a lot to be thankful for. I will still be around, but seeing as my horde of pixelated goodies is wasted, take it ALL. :)

SMP1 RES 1008 - SPECIAL HORSES - CUPIDS BOW - LABOR BENCH - HUGE FARM - EVERYTHING MUST GO!

NOT A GOODBYE TO EMC THREAD!
  2. You didn't set the perms right. :p
    /res set move true
    /res set build true
    /res set container true
    Thanks twitch. :p
  3. No move perms, when is it starting?
  4. Sad to see your quitting-and I see where you are coming from. The alpha/kinda beta versions of minecraft appealed to me, even though I mainly only watched videos because I didn't even have minecraft. :p
  5. Thanks everyone for coming out to get all the free things. :)
    See yall on the forums.
    Have a good night.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. I didn't make it out tonight, but take care, and good luck.
    Twitch1 likes this.