Reserving Residences!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by emiyl, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I have a BUNCH of alts, and I'm thinking that I would help people out a bit! I will reserve people some residences until they either get another MC account or a supporter voucher! This will cost 5k per fortnight, but if the residence you want is derelict, I will require and extra 5k for the first payment.

Alts available at this time: 2

Hope I can help some people out! -Zelock

WARNING!

I am not responsible for anything which happens on this residence. I admin you at the time of purchase, and you will be responsible if your residence gets griefed because you added some dodgy bloke to your residence.
    Salpai and TomvanWijnen like this.
  2. I want 2 reserved please, lemme just get the numbers :D
    11621 and 11620
    Zelock likes this.
  3. I actually may be interested in this, I have a few questions:
    1. Besides the initial 5k, how often do we pay you to keep the residence reserved, and how much?
    2. Would you consider being paid to watch a residence and snatch it, and then hold onto it for a small amount of time?
    3. Why only 5k? This is a great deal. ;)
    Zelock likes this.
  4. 1. You pay 5k each fortnight, but after a while, I may increase the price to stop you hogging that alt :p
    2. If you see a residence which is derelict, ask me and I'll claim it, I won't watch it for you xD
    3. Because I want to help :D
  5. Okay, I see. I may use this in the future.. but that's too bad you don't watch residences, I was going to offer 250k :oops:
  6. Oh, definitely then :p
  7. The actions described are disallowed. Selling res permissions to a lot is not permitted. Closing thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.