Res Reviews 2.0

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by no_thing, Oct 21, 2012.

1. 4005, 4006, 4007 SMP2 :)
  2. Can you review my residence?
    Smp4, 8877.
  3. smp5. 10216, I build, on my brother his res.
  4. I have updated the OP! It now has 2 others who can review em for you!
  5. Smp4 9412 :D
  6. :( My minecraft is not working so I can not go no
  7. wouldve told you to go to smp3 6070 but im in the midst of tearing it down
  8. Jimbonothing64 is your minecraft working
  9. SoulPunisher likes this.
  10. The highlight of moyboya the hill with ores and a cave . The house was good looking it had a great. The biome a part from the back witch I here no idea what it is. my favourite biome was the hills biome.
    inside and a nice view. But at the back the are a lots dirt didn't have grass and mess,the inside needs more stuff and the cave would be even cooler if you made it go into the ground and more ores. I don't like the bottom of the hole. I rate the res 8 out of 10
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  11. 16007 on smp8
  12. Nerone94 the glass and water went good together, the spawn was pretty and the hotel rooms were good, the shop wasn't complete.
    I did't like the hall ways and it was repetitive. but the doom shape was neat and the floor was great. the hall ways to the hotels could be lighter now that would have gave you a 5 out of 10 but you didn't so I will give you a 4 out of 10
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. It is the prettiest shop I have seen so far. It looks amazing from the out side, the inside is neat and the shop was good prices to sells to him and the foot path is neat and he has emeralds ore. Nice lights and good size shop and the tree thing looks pretty.
    but the white at the back I do not like and at night you can't see that much. The thing in the middle of the 1 floor I don't like. 7 out of 10
  14. can you review my res on smp1? 1401
  15. In that case, I'd like to see input on 3879 - SMP2. I'd like to make something of the same style in the future, opinions never hurt. I'm fairly certain move perms are back on.
    Jimbonothing64 and SoulPunisher like this.
  16. This is a fine peace of architecture (and it looks good in summer fields too!). The mini ponds outside are a nice touch. Up the stars and into the artwork! Wait... YOU HAVE TWO DRAGON EGGS!? I like the lapis blocks around the edges of the edge of the platform things and the ceiling design too! so I go to the 3rd floor and I see a cloud passing though your build! On the 4th floor I go outside out onto the balcony the view is great! 10/10!
  17. The spawn room is amazing with those nether brick pillar thingys! The dirt hall is cool but only has two pieces of dirt (maybe I could place on :D) I like the overall style of the build with those cool pillars! Even better is the store it's self!
    (no comment on prices because I don't really know the smp1 economy) The shapes going on on the floor are a really nice touch! The shop is fairly easy to navigate how ever I do recommend signposting things :) . The thing I like most is it's a design I've never seen before (that's what I look for!)!
    8/10
    o0_Jetfire_0o likes this.
  18. thank you :),
    i am planning a new layout but i requires 1.4, it will be extremely easy to navigate through the shop, i really appreciate your comments.
    thank you
  19. bump bump
  20. Bump? Maybe you can review my res (8877, smp4) ;)?