Res review

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by no_thing, Jul 8, 2012.

?

Do you agree with me?

Yes 22 vote(s) 61.1%
No 3 vote(s) 8.3%
50/50 11 vote(s) 30.6%
  1. Pssst... Review 12352, my friend's res ;D
  2. Sorry, smp6
  3. 3153, smp2.

It's not finished yet so I won't be giving any tours yet, but if you ask the server dwellers nicely they may take you for a wonder around it.
  4. Hey guys.
    There will be delay from NZT 6pm-10am.
    Sorry for this but I do need my sleep. :)
    Jakres likes this.
  5. 19110 on smp9 its more for function but i have a cool statue
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  6. A nice bunch of buildings I like the combination of nether brick and stone brick!
    Massive tree farm building wood be my favourite. Very clever nice work good prices.
    7/10
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  7. 7291, SMP3.

Almost everything on it was made on my first few days on EMC, and it hasn't been updated a lot.
  8. I'm lost. It's amazing. The first building I stroll over to is the Hotel. Inside is a web of colour that complements the layout. The rooms are a bit crowded but they are nice. My favourite room is nr.4. the windows at the end of the stairs provides a nice view! Looking of the balcony I know that this review may take some time. It looks like there is a nice wee village. and its the sunset to. Entering the restaurant I am greeted by a few tables each with chairs. CAKE!!!!!. Upstairs there is a nice fire place and more tables. a balcony tops this floor of. I don't so much like the third story though as the windows are made of fence. The employs only building looks interesting. The sheep zoo is AWESOME it looks so wild and epic. The sheep look like they enjoy it to. Very nice res 9/10 if it was easer to navigate it would have been a 10! This res is epic!
    Jakres likes this.
  9. The Teleport room is easy to use. The first thing that caught my eye was the chicken farm. BATTERY FARMING IS NO OK!!! really clever and I like it. Then I go to the observation tower. really nice view especially at sunset. Unforgivably I missed the coble :) . The shop is good 30r for a brewing stand WOW! The village is a bit of a mess right now though. But when I turn around I am greeted by a MASSIVE wool art type thing. I think it is a statue of you. When I go up the sitars I get as far as the pond. Epic res! 7/10
    Jakres and DogsRNice like this.
  10. 12725 on smp6
  11. battery farming?
  12. 617. Smp1 (my second res)
  13. 4269, 3009 smp2
  14. good shop. nice layout the hotel is trendy on the outside. Looked cosy from the window. I like the stye of your buildings. 7/10
    Jakres likes this.
  15. I think you forgot me, my friends res on smp6, it's 12352. There is a nice fountain but all credit goes to Fergaburger, the rest I built. The hotel isn't done, that's her fault.
  16. very nice public toilets they were clean and didn't smell :) . Nice menu and. Lovely dinning area with the tree and wool in the middle. The table at the top of the tree is very cool and has a nice view. Nice kitchen where the food is made and prepared. I love this res it is really classy.
    8/10
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Yes very sorry here it is:
    The spawn has a very nice view. Very nice down the ladder. the garden is very nice and simple. the path is cool. the hotel it's self looks good even though it is not done yet. The farm house is really cleaver and useful. Not to mention good to look at. The fountain round the back is very good (wish I could make one like that). The tp room looks astounding. What I like about this res is the build style. It's very different but it look really nice. Will be really good once it is finnished. 8.5/10
    Jakres likes this.