Report griefing?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by igatkik, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Thanks for the info and advice Edmund. i'll try to keep it in mind for if there is a next time. :)
    i do have to say this is my favorite minecraft server that i have ever been on!
  2. This is not the proper way to make reports. You need to start a conversation with a staff member. Also, do not accuse anyone in the forums. Accusing people in the forums may result in you receiving a temp-ban.
  3. I honestly wish that people like this would just look at EMC and say, "gee this is cool, I don't feel like breaking any rules anymore"
    Sadly, they don't. So like Edmund said, be hesitant in trusting anyone, and always carry around extra safety measures.
  4. ahh sorry about that. I already did the proper proceeders needed but didnt mean to break the forum rules.
  5. Here is a list of the staff if you need it. When you send them the report, make sure you send it as a private conversation instead of a wall post. Please delete your above post where you reported people.
  6. Thx I already sent a PM to a Mod already hopefully this can be resolved..I honestly dont want my stuff back anymore its just dicuraging that they are in my server and tried to get away with this is all.