remote signs

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Vortixin, Jul 30, 2017.

1. When and why did the price of the remote signs rise?
  2. What is the current price? Around 5,000?
  3. I think he means in the supporter shop. The prices doubled it looks like.
    deathconn and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  4. yea they doubled in supporter shop
  5. Wow they doubled. That's unfortunate. I bought 32 for $8, now it's $16.
  6. He means on the supporter store, they went from $8 for 32 signs to $16 for 32 signs.
  7. Must have changed today.. I was checking out the price of Perm derelict vouchers today and it stated that it was 32 for 8$, looks like they've all pretty much doubled. Probably because they came popular?
  8. This is a good way to make them not so popular :p
    _Rem__, deathconn and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  9. LOL!!! Well when they are being bought and demand is in... The price goes up....

This whole thing is the Dereliction voucher all over again. #DejaVu
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  10. I bought probably 3 stacks prior to the price increase, I don't think I'll be buying anymore...

I understand their need to pay for the server but it's too much in my opinion for a small item in a game. Not worth it anymore :(
    ShrinkingMatt, BenMA and ThaKloned like this.
  11. I had plans to buy some of these... those plans are gone...
  12. It said that those prices were Promotional, and that promo pricing ended =P

We need to recover the money we lost from having to remove rupees from being sold... And raising supporter prices is out of the question.

Once we find more things to sell along side remote signs, price may come back down.

Though on review, maybe double was too much of a rise. I've lowered the price down some so its in the middle.
    deathconn and TomvanWijnen like this.
  13. Just a thought but how about Max Res vouchers.... Or a new item EMC Egg Nog (only during Winter and exchangeable for an old promo)
  14. Max Res Vouchers were only added because we thought the res perk was going to have to be removed. But now that Mojang has allowed it, we have to keep max res's as a reason to maintain supporter.

If they were ever to return, it would have to be at extreme prices, like 300$ a voucher....

I just don't care to do it.

And Egg Nog would be subjectively not EULA compliant.
    deathconn and AncientTower like this.
  15. If you could redeem it, you would ruin the market of older promos, decreasing their prices.
    ShrinkingMatt and AncientTower like this.
  16. Maybe a Rupee Voucher, you can choose to redeem keep, (A bypass for buying Rupee's as its not valid ingame unless the player chooses to claim the voucher). hehe
    The_D1rt_Lord likes this.