Release - EMC Online Players Checker Desktop Application

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by xHaro_Der, Sep 7, 2015.

1. REVIEW and TIPS

When you first download this, you may run into the same thing I ran into;

Do not worry about this, it is just warning you that the Publisher is not verified. The software is safe to download and virus free (scanned with multiple Anti-Virus).

Review
    This is extremely useful when you are looking for a friend, or another person you are in need of without using /p. I've been using this for a few days, and I have actually used it a lot more than I initially thought I would be using it. If you do a lot of advertising, this definitely comes in handy.

Tips

Advertising- If you're advertising, instead of going to every single SMP, you can check which SMPs have the most players online and go directly to those. This makes your advertising a lot more efficient, without wasting your time on the empty servers.

Mini-Boss Hunting- Normally supporters will go to Utopia to try and find mini-bosses, well now you can find out which SMP has the least amount of players, vault your gear over, and catch yourself some mini-bosses!
    ChickenDice and xHaro_Der like this.
  2. Gonna download when I can! :D
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  3. I'ts really great that you put the time and effort into this just to help the community :) Thankyou.
    Also.. this is a longshot but would this be possible to compress into an application for either apple or android? I'm not too sure what the process is for that so I was just wondering :)
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  4. Would need to be rewritten in Java for Android or in XCode for iOS. Not my fields but maybe someone will :p probably won't come to iOS though because Apple charges for developer licenses.
    ShrinkingNub likes this.
  5. Server listings for maps are not correct... If you want live maps or want your home server, you need to look on the other server list.
  6. Fixed - Pushed the update.
    Captian_Foxy likes this.
  7. Bump and added a link to get to the source if you're curious!
  8. Loving the reading skills ;)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  9. Google no longer uses Java for Android. They were sued by Oracle for not purchasing the commercial license for the Java API. In response to this Google developed Android Developer which is what I was going to learn in college during my mobile development class. Unfortunately, I can't work or study any longer... That is a whole other thing. :)
    xHaro_Der likes this.