Recruiting people to help me kill 3 Mini Bosses

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShyguytheGamer1, Jul 5, 2015.

?

Will you be a recruit?

Poll closed Jul 10, 2015.
Yes 9 vote(s) 75.0%
No 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Maybe so 2 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. Yeah the withers will be first in the line-up and that will be before we go out to the waste
  2. This can be a bad idea. Someone did this and you can't kill it within the protected area. You can only shoot it with a bow until its health is down to half then you have to use a sword, which you can't in the protected area. Dwight had to come get it for the person I saw do it.

Also, in general, the easiest way to kill withers is to dig down the bedrock and make a room just big enough to spawn them in. If you have a good enough sword you won't even need potions and you can kill them in 30 seconds or less.
    DubChef likes this.
  3. Even with no armor?
  4. Well yeah, with armor on. I meant as far as buffs/weapons. I use a god sword and they die super quick. I think investing in god weapons/tools/armor in general is a good idea before buying other things. We spawn a ton of them on smp8 and they're super easy to kill.
    DubChef likes this.
  5. As I have heard you guys kill them for fun. THANKS KHIX FOR THE INFO!
  6. Haha yeah we do. She collects tons of skulls then we spawn a bunch. It's also an excellent way to find diamonds by spawning them at bedrock. We've found diamond almost every time we've spawned one.
    DubChef likes this.
  7. Yeah I tried to kill one at the flat surface I had at waste se...I died multiple times. So maybe I can do that without falling in lava.
    georgeashington likes this.
  8. Yeah don't ever do it above ground unless you're in the nether.
    DubChef likes this.
  9. Wasn't that the one i had to help out with? ;)
    georgeashington likes this.
  10. yes...
    DubChef likes this.
  11. Well, I haven't tried killing withers since they came out. And back then it worked. =\
  12. Don't do it haha. It took the guy over an hour to get it with the help of Dwight.
    DubChef likes this.
  13. Could u be a recruit?
  14. No more recruits available. :( Good Luck on killing those bosses!
  15. A bump reminder for all of my recruited, still staff slots open!
  16. Could I be a staff?
  17. Staff recruit is for staff. The respected guys in green, mint, or purple and blue!
  18. Bump changed date of launch, More time to get ready!
  19. The date was moved so you still want to be in it?