Re-Opening admission to Winterfell

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by bitemenow15, Mar 15, 2017.

1. This is the new, new thread for possible applications for the SMP1 Wild Outpost called Winterfell. we have many old members who have since left the outpost and are now looking for new blood and new builders. We will be accepting a few more applications for new members of the outpost on this new thread.

We are looking for members who can contribute the most to the town, especially through building, remodeling, and expanding.

If you are interested in submitting an application, please fill out the questions below, and post them to this thread. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. :)

Application:

Do you have a residence on smp1 with the account you want out here?

Why do you want to join?

Where will you be most helpful? (Examples of this: I am really good at interior design./I love building within a structured style./ I enjoy building medieval type buildings.)

Have you ever been banned (this will NOT affect our decision)? If so, why?

If you are accepted to become a new member of Winterfell, you will be sent a Private Message via EMC Forums Inbox stating that you have been accepted. The message will also have coordinates of the location of Winterfell, as well as directions of how to get there.

Some screenshots of the buildings and style of our outpost:

ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I won't be applying myself because I simply lack the time, I'm way too busy. Already involved myself with 2 outposts and dozens of other things. But I did wanted to give you some positive feedback, I think's its awesome to try and set something like this up and the current state of outpost as it is now looks very interesting to me! (but then again, if it didn't I wouldn't be following your Higgs Bossom progress ;-)).

Oh well, at the very least this is a free bump, who knows :)

Good luck & best wishes attracting attention to this Biteme!