Random newbie says hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DukeZorro, Nov 20, 2014.

?

¿Do you like moustaches?

Yes!, so great and magnificent!, and you look like a gentleman with one! 4 vote(s) 50.0%
no, honestly, you look better either shaved or with en even bigger moustache, to glory or bust! 4 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Hello!, as many others, im here to introduce myself; im another newbie around :p, i admit i am fairly new to the game yet, i know of the basics, but i dont control much of the advanced materials and crafts, i do love the game thought and im looking forward to be able to build great things together with everyone.
    appart of that, there is not much...unless you like my moustache :p, i have seen other people in the server in the forums and i see very few of these, so i ask you people, ¿do you like moustaches? XD.
    Anyway, ill see you in the server, dont be afraid to call me, ill try to help if i can ^^.
    khixan, 5weety, 607 and 3 others like this.
  2. Welcome to The Empire! Moustaches? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Really depends on the lazy factor.

Have fun!
  3. Well, hello, Mr. Random Newbie! :) Welcome to EMC! I think you'll enjoy this quite a bit, maybe even more than your mustache! :)
  4. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  5. hi welcome to emc hope you like it im ___Honey_Dew___ im here to help if you want to know more advanced things on the server ask im it may say im a new play but ive been on emc for almost a year so im here to help
  6. Happy mining :)
  7. Welcome!!
  8. Welcome to EMC!
    We all start out at some point, and I still learn things every day!
    So, hope to see you around!
  9. Welcome! I have a question for you, why do you do the upside-down question mark? That's normal in some language, right? (Spanish if I'm not mistaken)
  10. Welcome to the Empire DukeZorro. A great server and lots of fun. As far as mustaches go, I've had one for 45 years. Guess you could say it just grew on me. :p
  11. thanks everyone ^^ and yes 607, its from spanish :p
    607 likes this.
  12. Hello DukeZorro and welcome to EMC.

You'll find heaps of tips to help you learn more about minecraft and EMC in the wiki :)
    607 likes this.