Random facts

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Socks2, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Jules Verne made the first: electric submarine, artificial satellite, and rocket (all in 1895)
  2. Well everything is made out of carbon. Diamonds and ashes from loved ones. So, just put tons and tons of pressure on and there ya go. :D
  3. yup true but you need an insane lot of pressure.
  4. women could give birth deep under water due to a baby's supernatural powers at birth.
  5. I know it can be done in theory but I just don't know if theres a machine that can.
  6. The main reason for it is just to keep loved ones with you forever. The diamonds are marked synthetic, but they are diamonds! It cost quite a bit...like $20,000. They can also color the ash diamonds, to maybe your loved one's favorite color. :)
  7. Where are you getting these random facts from?
  8. and then diamond falls on megalodon carcharadon tooth who wins?
  9. You can also have your ashes mixed with gunpowder and loaded into shotgun shells.
  10. Some are just things I knew. The others, well, Google is your friend. :)
  11. I'd rather use a loved one's ashes for remembering them...not murdering something.
  12. When frogs throw up, they throw up their entire stomach. :eek:
  13. Indeed they do. :D
  14. I didn't say it was a good idea:D.
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  15. "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis" is an actual English word, meaning "a disease caused by inhaling volcanic ash, dust, or substance." ;)
  16. The creator of the Segway, the mall cop vehicle died by backing one off a cliff .
    HylianNinja likes this.
  17. Fact: Let Me In is the greatest movie ever made.
  18. The Guinness world record for the most stolen book from public libraries is the Guinness World Record book itself. :D
    HylianNinja likes this.
  19. Grant Morrison is a Chaos Magician.