Rainbow's Mob Arena - Saturdays, 4:30PM EMC Time/9:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Yup, Cadian 151
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. Unfortunately can't make it to party with you guys, I'll make up to that next time ;)
  3. Aw. Make sure that there's extra marshmallows next time or I'm afraid I'll have to forcefeed you so many marshmallows that YOU'LL turn into a marshmallow.
    bloodra1n likes this.
  4. Sounds really fun. Can't make it today, but I'll be sure to come to one of them sooner or later! :D Thanks for hosting them.
  5. Starting very soon :D
  6. This event goes on every week and there is an ending :( I saw it on the calendar.... these amazing mob arena events hosted by RainChinbow *cough* RainbowChin will come to an end soon :(

The final mob arena hosted by RainbowChin will take place on July 22nd, 2021....
  7. I would assume it is going to be hosted infedidentally, however it is only that far on the calendar because there is no need to have it scheduled OVER a month in advance
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. I don't think you saw 2021 :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. Nooo! Ill be 20 When That Happens! Just Pls Rainbowchin! Keep It Going Pls!
  10. This will be up in 1 hour provided that the servers are back up, but let's hope :)
    sambish20 likes this.
  11. Owing to the login difficulties that players have been having, today's event will be cancelled. :(
    Look forward to Thursday :)
  12. Rainbow im pretty sure it is fixed now. I just got on 1st try and on twitter im pretty sure they said it is ok
  13. Mojang fixed it, could MA still go on?
  14. Starting in 15 minutes :)
  15. YES! Time to get my mob killing on! :D
  16. 2014-07-31_12.48.16.png
    Just standing still with no armor while everybody who moves gets killed.
    Chascarrillo and FDNY21 like this.
  17. Any more rounds left?
  18. bloodra1in's party rounds if you hurry :)
    bloodra1n likes this.
  19. #1for1
    #2for2
    #3for3
    #4for4
    #5for5
    #6for6
    #7for7