[ RAGE ] Watelands!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by ErikRodhi, Mar 5, 2014.

1. So yeah I'm kind of a noob lol, I didn't know that the wastelands wasn't endless, and I guess I kinda plowed into the border with my horse. Guess what? I got stuck inside of it, it was in a forest so I got thrown around on trees and other stuff, I didn't want to leave my horse in there twitching like crazy so I tried to get out, after a few tries my horse finally died after having all those falls!!! :mad:
    And when it died, I was free, but I took just 1 step in the wrong direction and I got stuck again, this time getting sucked into a tree and started suffocating, ATM I only have a half heart left...so I was wondering if this is a valid reason to teleport... because if I die some of you might go "Just walk back or something it isn't a very far trot!" well to you I say, what if my items get stuck inside the border?!

Tips:
    -In 1.8, they will add Barriers so please, when the update comes out replace the invicible force field with solid...see through blocks PLEASE!
    - Instead of having that barrier push you back A block, make it push you back at least 10 blocks or something, and make it a clear area por favor :(

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Barrier

Summary:
    I'm wondering if this is a valid reason to get a teleport... I'm pretty sure the forcefield eating my horse and the rest of my items makes it totally valid .3.
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  2. senior staff will sometimes go out and retrieve your things since they dont take damage out there message one of em or all of them muahahaha
    ErikRodhi and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  3. I got stuck there once in a boat, and another time when i jumped off a hill and kept getting kicked because i was stuck and would not let me go down to the ground, and i could not turn around because there was a wall on the way i as going got me so mad, was stuck for like 2 hours.

:O You are not a Moderator anymore, what happened?
  4. Not going to steal your stuff or anything...

What are the coordinates?