[Questions] Minecraft Skin Avatar Graphic Art

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by CDJS8, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Hey guys!

I didn't even really know where to post/what to call this thread. If there's a better place, or someone would help me with my vocab and articulating what I mean, please feel free to help.

I want transparent png's of my avatar as a 3d model. Like little *me* stickers to use in putting together my branding and media. I'm sure there's a name for them.

I'm looking for a free and easy editor or website in which I can play around with.
    I really like the novaskin background creator, that's as close to free and easy as I can find. I just wish I could keep the pose templates and remove or do my own background.

I'm not very skilled with programing or CAD or graphic design any more advanced that Photoshop. (see next thought as I just had it)

On a second thought, my sister is an architect and uses CAD ( i think Rhino and one other) so if there is a way to do that (say a template file of the frame which can be moved and textured with the current skin file) please let me know.

I'm gonna end it here, and hopefully comment back in conversation-style since I don't really know what I'm talking about, and I feel like I'm just rambling nonsense.
  2. Hm... Could you find a website where you can set the skin on a white background? You could make the background transparent manually. I think you could use mcskinsearch.com, perhaps.
    TheRootSeller likes this.