Questions about:DIAMOND SUPPORTERS

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by polarbear58, Dec 30, 2011.

1. whenever i try to log on to smp4 it says "outdated client" im the client... why cant i join the server?
  2. you need to downgrade minecraft to 1.0
  3. We're running 1.1 now, outdated client means client has to upgrade to 1.1
    JustinGuy likes this.
  4. This is not from TNT it is from creepers and people mining too close to spawn.
  5. oh, ok then :)
  6. oops. i thought he wrote outdated server :facepalm:
  7. Easy mistake, especially after having so many "outdated server" messages :)
  8. yeah :)
  9. so i did some research and i think if you include the portal gun mod the clients can use it if they have it but the other users who dont have the mod just wont be able to acces it ... it doesnt take anything away from the game so the servers would still work for people who didnt have the mod.. so you can actually include the mod.. its really fun and i would definetly love to see it in the empire... you could even attract more attention to the empire with the portal gun.. perhaps have some competitions? and how cool would it be to have a whole section of the shop dedicated to portal guns- mysterious substances- lazer sentry guns- and special portal armor... there is so much this mod can add to the game while still being legit. :) i really hope to see it included
  10. Believe me, before the TNT ban was up, it looked like the Wild was a random piece of land from Fallout 3. I seriously bet I could hide a treasure chest with a bunch of diamonds in that place, and no one could find it. Nowadays, even though I have TONS of gunpowder, the ban is completely reasonable. If you're making the damage, hey, at least you're helping the Empire with a good donation.
  11. As cool as that mod sounds, and even though I haven't ever used it...I could only see this as a perk for Diamond supporters. These portals could clog the server otherwise, just like TNT did. Though, I can still hope! :)
  12. Even so, I think that this mod would detach the Empire from being a true Survival SMP. I personally see no reason it should be added to the servers.

For a survival server I see it as having no place here. The only type of server I see this having a place would be for all the adventure servers popping up, it would add a whole new form of creativity for them :)

This is of course just the way I see it, and I think all of the staff will agree with me on this :)

Happy Mining :)
    Squizzel_Boy, Crazy1080 and nnnnmc1 like this.
  13. We should maybe have mod with gun.
    Minecraft is primitive with sword and such stuff :)
    I heard that Roblox have guns.
  14. ROBLOX has guns because the community likes breaking the rules. They explicitly state "NO GUNS" in the rules, yet even the Administrators create them...
    MR2R2M and nnnnmc1 like this.
  15. LMAO ban roblox admin for making gun
  16. Lol this drifting off topic fast :p