[Question] What is your favorite Movie Soundtrack, Part 1

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mayorprofessor, Oct 18, 2013.

1. This is part one of my newest question: What is your favorite Movie Soundtrack

There are definitely many great soundtracks for movies out there. I know mine, Titanic, was the bestselling soundtrack of its time and one of the bestselling movie soundtracks ever.

But, that's not the point. What is YOUR favorite soundtrack? That is the question I ask.
  2. For me it'd have to be Man of Steel, Inception, or the Dark knight trilogy. I just really like Hans Zimmer's soundtracks.
  3. Probably the final countdown. That movie may be slightly cheesy but I loved it and it had a great soundtrack. (this is my new color and font By The Way)
  4. OBLIVION. IT IS DA BEST
  5. Eh…this is a toughy.
    John Williams and Hans Zimmer are both pretty good at soundtracks(goes for about all their soundtracks ever composed)…but the Cloud Atlas soundtrack…and Les Choriste…pretty good stuff there…
  6. I like Titanic A TON, but I also like Jaws.

Oh, wait. This is My thread! Lol
  7. MARTY! WE HAVE TO GO BACK, TO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!
    Olaf_C and KingGeorge3rd like this.
  8. Gatsby had an okay soundtrack but the movie was okay. Skyfall's soundtrak was just a single.
  9. Inception, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Star War, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan (metal makes the fights in DBZ seem so much more epic).
    Cordial_Pie likes this.
  10. Like I said. Titanic
  11. This movie has no soundtrack but is the best movie ever. The spongebob movie is up there with gone with the wind. It was so beautiful :).
  12. Tron:Legacy
    penfoldex likes this.
  13. Goblin did some really good tracks for Dawn of the Dead and Suspiria. I also liked the Friday the 13th part 7: The New Blood OST, it contained a lot of recycled tracks from previous installments and some cool new ones. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 had a pretty good opening song, and the way they used "No One Lives Forever" gave me a kick.