[Question] What is your favorite food?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Phelps4, Jan 4, 2016.

1. I like to bake sweets and eat chicken. :cool:
    Echelon815 and Phelps4 like this.
  2. <3 SUSHI <3

Ok, can't make that at home easily. One of my favorite things to make at home:
    Salmon Togarashi and Poppy Seed
    This one can be done either as a salad, or as a main course by not breaking up the salmon and choosing what components you'd like to serve it with. It's spicy and sweet goodness.

Coat both sides of salmon filet/s with nanami togarashi (or other togarashi - you can get it at any Oriental food store or online). Cook using a george foreman grill, or if you're a cast iron skillet pro, you can cook it that way too. I'm lazy, so I just use the foreman grill. Preheat grill for 2 minutes, and then cook the filet/s for 3-4 minutes (with grill closed).

Get Olde Cape Cod poppy seed dressing. It is a white, creamy, sweet salad dressing. The other poppyseed dressings I've tried just are no where near as good as this with the togarashi.

Break up the salmon and put it in a big bowl for a salad, or serve the salmon whole over these and get artistic with it :)
    • Royal gala apples.
    • Pepper jack, or just plain monterey jack cheese.
    • Whatever lettuce you like. I tend to use romaine and/or baby spinach. Spring mix works well too.
    • Cucumber.
    • Avocado.
    • Crushed pecans and/or walnuts.
    Phelps4 likes this.
  3. Bump
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  4. I enjoy seeing people writing a long text about their favorite food, it warms my heart.

Waiting for BurgerKnight to tell his favorite:D
    Phelps4 likes this.
  5. Bumpidy
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  6. hamburger
    Phelps4 likes this.