[QUESTION] Redstone stuff

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by MrAdazahi, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Does EMC allow zero-tick, flying machines and TNT dupers?

Probably noob question but im not sure if these count as bugs or what :-P
  2. zero-tick from what I can tell has been nerfed to 1-tick but works alright otherwise

flying machines should work fine. If in wild, use noprotectmode. Rails cannot be pushed.

TNT dupers need pushed rails, so they do not work. Duping is generally not allowed anyway.
    MrAdazahi likes this.
  3. 0-ticks do still work, but some update order is changed, meaning you have to redesign stuff for EMC. It's mainly some piston stuff that is affected, slimeblocks structures also update in the worng order, last time I checked.
    If you know what you're doing, you can get all the 0-tick stuff you would expect to work working on EMC. Open the game code to check what is happening, and you'll be fine.

I don't see a reason why 0-tick flying machines would be disallowed by themselves. Redstone tech is only disallowed for what you do with it. primed TNT dupers cannot be used, as it is considered "exploiting a bug" (though it technically is not, it is using an oversight in the code to your advantage, which is something different, though the line can be blurry)
    Luckygreenbird likes this.