[Question] If you were stranded on an island...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mayorprofessor, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Solar Panel, My Gaming Computer Setup, and a Pizza.
  2. Non-perishable food and water to last 2 people 100 years, another person, and a massive castle.
    Edit: Access to Minecraft.
  3. If it were real life
    I'd take a hatchet, to chop wood and use to skin animals, a flint and steal (not sure if this counts as 2 items) and a cooking pot. With this a could boil water, cook my food, and build my own house.

If it was M.C.
    I would want to take a sword, pickaxe, and bed. The sword to defend myself, a pickaxe to mine cobble to build things, and the bed just incase I can't find a sheep to get wool from. I don't want to die and re-spawn back at town.
    KingGeorge3rd likes this.
  4. What does he have to do with anything?
  5. Ehm, it's a bit uncomforting reading that...

I would have potatoes, pandas, and bamboo.
  6. So.... not a gun right?
  7. A gun. A knife and a private jet.
  8. Internet, Compputer, and a random survivial Satchel
  9. ...

Shady manatee says: Well, just sayin', if you're stranded on an island with no way to get back to civilization, I'm pretty sure that you would want to die and respawn in town...
  10. Well, since Lucius Fox said the batsuit can stop a knife, and it got upgraded to defend against dogs, I don't think I need a gun... And also the Batsuit comes with sharp 'spikes' on the gloves, I don't need a knife either.
  11. A Knife - i can survive and make all the tools to survive from this

A flashlight - One of them shake-ems that recharge when you shake em. Reason being i can easily entertainmyself and any animals i plan training

A cast-Iron frying pan - for cooking d'uh
    Petero555 and jacob5089 like this.