Question: How often do you get sick?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mayorprofessor, Oct 6, 2013.

?

How often

Rarely (1-2 times per year) 24 vote(s) 55.8%
Semi-rarely (3-4 times a year) 8 vote(s) 18.6%
Commonly (5-12+ times a year) 11 vote(s) 25.6%
  1. Done :D
    I hardly ever get sick, but get really wore out occasionally when I am not getting enough sleep.
    jkjkjk182 and KingGeorge3rd like this.
  2. thanks!
  3. I have not gotten sick in about three years. I used to get sick all the time as a kid.
    KingGeorge3rd likes this.
  4. It depends how you define sick. I have allergies that cause me to have migraines quite often. But in terms of illnesses, I usually get a cold once a year sometimes skipping a year.
  5. I get sick rarely, I usually get sick 1 once a year
  6. Well I haven't got sick since I was 8 and now I'm 15
  7. I rarely get sick. But when I do, I merely make myself a bowl of ramen and burn whatever is causing it to death.
    rman92011 likes this.
  8. I meant to hit Rarely but went ahead and chose the second because it varies for me. As a kid I used to get sick a lot but as I got older I don't get sick as often. I constantly had ear infections and I would get the colds where you cough up all the nasty green junk. The last one of those I had was 4 years ago and it was so bad my aunt was afraid she was going to have to put me in the hospital. I can't remember the last time I was sick to my stomach.

Since then I only have allergy issues and I think a case of walking pneumonia. I got a short cold a few weeks ago from the weather drastically changing and from someone with a horrible cold coming over coughing everywhere but that's it.
  9. I get sick like once every two years.
  10. I haven't been sick for like 2 years
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  11. I get sick when a new season starts. When Fall starts, I get a cold. When Winter starts, I get a cold. When Spring starts, I get a cold. When Summer starts, I get a cold. And then the cycle happens all over again. In between the sickening seasons there's always someone at school who's going to give me some type of fever or something. :rolleyes:
  12. I don't remember when I last got sick....I used to have a very active asthma though.
  13. I feel your pain
  14. Well, little ego boost for me here (not...). I'm practicly always ill, sucky imune system, infact I'm ill now, I'm probably ill more than I'm not, again ggod damn you imune system.
  15. I was homeschooled! And that was luxury life of not getting sick! And now High School starts and the first week I'm in I get a COLD! I hate colds!
  16. Just last weekend I got strep throat, then a fever, then stomach flu, and now i have a cold still.
    Thanks, mono, for destroying my immune system. I get at least a cold a few times a year.
  17. It's pretty often i get ill :p
  18. Where I live these are the season: summer, summer, summer with rain, cooler summer
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  19. I go to a public school
  20. Im in 10th Grade and I haven't had to stay home because I was sick since the beginning of 4th grade. I've been sick since then, but not enough to make me stay home