[Question - Help] Support Voucher

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by WeezerNL, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Hi,

i have a running Iron supporter membership. I recently bought a gold Support voucher.
    What will happen with my current, running and payed for Iron supporter time?

e.g. My current runs till next Sunday (6th of September). If i use the gold voucher now what will happen With my remaining days of iron supporter?
    After the gold supporter period, will it go back to Iron automatically? Will iron continue to auto renew (yes please!)

Could not find any information on this. Please advise.

Thank you.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. Your gold will start when your iron runs out, I believe. I would send Krysyy a PM on the forums, to get a definitive answer, though.
    Chief_McCloud, WeezerNL and ShelLuser like this.
  3. Keep in mind that vouchers aren't activated automatically; it's a manual setting done by Krysyy. So although I'm not 100% sure it seems likely that there could always be a small gap between voucher periods.
    WeezerNL likes this.
  4. Cancel the auto-renewal on your Iron supportership first. It won't end your current supportership prematurely, but it will prevent it from automatically billing you again on the 6th/7th. You can cancel the auto-renewal immediately after you sign up and you supportership will last the full month as normal.

They'll ask you to do that before they redeem your gold voucher. When the month of Gold is over, simply sign up for Iron again. (Or get used to the perks of Gold and subscribe there. Or decide you need 4 residences. :)
    WeezerNL likes this.
  5. Thanks!
    Gawadrolt likes this.