Question and/or Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ShadyShannon, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things here on EMC after some time away due to secret government missions and constant rampaging as a giant fire-breathing dinosaur, but I am still somewhat fuzzy on certain areas. This particular issue comes from the Shiny Arrows. As the name suggests, they are quite shiny; and for that reason, I want to keep them! However, it appears that whenever I use a bow, it automatically uses up my shiny arrows before switching over to my regular arrows, and I don't want to have to lug my shiny arrows back to spawn whenever I get them to prevent myself from using them. So, what I was basically wondering or maybe suggesting was a way to toggle which arrow type you use depending on which ones you want to use. Not sure if this has been asked before, so I do apologize if it's been mentioned. Thanks for your time. :)

Edit*: Upon investigation of our friendly neighborhood wiki, I do see that shiny arrows are set to be used first. :p But still, being able to toggle the use of them would be nice; I have no clue if it would be possible or even useful to most people, though. :)
    AlexChance, Pab10S and Elysphic like this.
  2. I always carry an enderchest and silk touch.. It beats having to walk back and forth.. :3
    highlancer54, 607 and Pab10S like this.
  3. Yeah, could just be a /ps setting, right?
  4. Within mojang I always thought of suggesting a shield you could apply ... when you right click you use it... when you unequip it it defaults back to sword....

Same thing with that I thought of having something for a bow too... 'a quiver' ... which is basically an extra storage for only arrows...

It might be a hassle to have an extra gui - but what about the use of a chest (or a quiver)? :3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.