Question about the wild...

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by HxCami10, Dec 15, 2012.

1. none are on atm :(
  2. That and they don't have to.
  3. I would consider that PVP.
  4. Only just thought of this;
    On the death screen, did you see the name of the person who had killed you?
    (By this, I mean the part where the camera stays where you die)
  5. it just says that I died and it doesnt say who kills you, it would say I drowned
  6. ISMOOCH is..
  7. I'm sure they log more than fire, lava and signs. Can't you kill people by dropping anvils on them? Suffocate them in falling sand and gravel? Someone was banned the other day for PVP and claimed he dropped sand on them to do it.
  8. I think what they did is move my signs on my iron farm too to get me from below so I was encased in water
  9. But he wasn't then.

I didn't mean that, I know it doesn't tell you who killed you lol.
    On the death screen where is says to respawn and all that stuff, behind that you can see a view of what you are looking at as you died.
    I mean this;
    qwqwq.JPG
    Did you actually manage to see who killed you?
  10. Nope, my guess is that they left or were on top of the cobble out of sight when I respawned
  11. So is there any word about how to figure out who did this to me?
  12. There are ways, but it takes time to see who was around in the area. I suggest you log out always before going afk in the wild. Being afk in the wild creates a opportunity for a criminal to kill and loot.
  13. We will take a look at it and see if there is anything that leaves a clue as to what happened. I'll send you a pm soon.
    mba2012, bonzd67 and jkjkjk182 like this.