Question about differences seen in Zombie Pigman Heads

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by KatydidBuild, Jun 1, 2019.

1. As seen in these screen shots, I have stumbled across 2 different type of pigman heads, with slightly differnent item id names, but with the same Minecraft id number.

One head is slightly larger in inventory and the names show differently. Why?!?
    Does anyone know?

2. Here is the view of both heads at the same time, with no mouse hover. Notice the one on the right is slightly larger in appearance.

3. Do you know when you acquired either?

The survival update did some funny things to head drops.
  4. Might just be renamed or one can be pre svu2 I think the head names changed during that
  5. I have a couple dozen of both heads and each names. I have bought heads from players - lots of heads ;)
    only Pigman heads have this issue.

I think that the 2nd labeled is the one that I got from the pigman farm most recently.
  6. Nope. They are NOT renamed items.
    If you want to look, they are in my shop and in a choose chest, so you can see them.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  7. one is from pre- survival V2 update, and one is the current version dropped by zombeh piggehs
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  8. really?
    Is there any love of the pre-survival update or collectibility?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. Nope probably not as there’s so many due to gold farms
  10. Heads are a mess :( My friend Aya dislikes heads so dumps all of them on me (thank you again ;)) and as a result I have 2 or 3 not full stacks of cow heads "because".. yah, this is flakey.
    KatydidBuild likes this.