Qkazoo & Cd's Birthday Party !!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Mikaila, Dec 9, 2015.

1. CDJS & QKazoochan’s Birthday Bash!!

Now to celebrate the happy moment in our life; my friend Candice & I have decided to host a birthday party because I recently learned her birthday & my birthday are close together(also my 1 year teehee)!!
    This birthday party will be held on January 3,2016 @ 6:30pm EMC time, Utopia Res# 5414

We will be on the emc mumble before then if you want to hang out and I myself might attend the UHC that day.
    We will have a big cake for you to "eat" your way into for a chance to win some awesome goodies.
    There will also be a parkour race, with the first three players to complete it receiving prizes.
    Finally, join us in viewing the presents made for us by our friends & enjoy them for yourself too

We have heard about this birthday party and have decided to drop in on our space ship,do not be alarmed if you see a UFO hovering above your party as we are here just for cake. Make sure to come to this entertaining party and maybe you too will discover that the truth is out there.....What general ...Fox Mulder has found us? Retreat ! We shall be back for the party,please be prepared!!

O my, as I was saying we hope to see you at the event & any questions can be answered in this thread .

khixan, Moonglum_, MrTahitan and 4 others like this.
  2. Happy B-day to both of you guys, and I hope to make it ;)
    CDJS likes this.
  3. Lol, love the last image

Edit: Happy B-Day
    CDJS likes this.
  4. When are your birthdays? Happy Birthday!
    CDJS likes this.
  5. my birthday is December 28,ill be turning 21
    Cd's birthday is Jan 5.
  6. Just a bump to state that the birthday forum has been updated & info is now seen in the op's comment !

AnonReturns likes this.
  7. lol, adulthood, gl :p

Happy Birthday! :D
    CDJS likes this.
  8. " im turning old as dirt" - CDJS 2k15
    CDJS likes this.
  9. just going to leave this here for now

10. Working hard on the Birthday res :)
    CDJS, Qkazoochan and SteamingFire like this.
  11. Happy Birthday! :)
    CDJS likes this.
  12. I hope I remember to come! Happy Birthday to you both!!
    CDJS likes this.
  13. Your b-day's Dec 28, cool! Thats close to my b-day and my friend's b-day is also Jan 5
    CDJS likes this.
  14. Happy birthday! :)
    CDJS likes this.
  15. Happy B-day and Q is growing up so fast . xD
    CDJS and Seanawesome14 like this.
  16. Sadly I can't make the party, but, happy birthday! :)
    CDJS likes this.
  17. Happy birthday!
    CDJS likes this.
  18. It's happening in 30 minutes ^.^