Public slime farm coords on Utopia

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by melodytune, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Perhaps your points, which are very genuine and worth debating, would be listened to in a more balanced way if you didn't post things like that?
  2. You think people listen O_O

Aren't you silly.
    josh303011 likes this.
  3. What is your strategy on clearing slime chunks? I have come across slimes before, but have no idea how far to clear x,y, or z.
  4. I'm going to be making a tutorial on doing just that coming up soon. :) Its a pretty easy process really. Keep an eye out for it.
    josh303011 likes this.
  5. Well, you listened to that, so evidently at least some people do ;)
  6. Also Melody the rest of your post didn't fall on deaf ears. I just try to reserve my comments. I have a keen ability to speak before I think. Foot in mouth if you will. I look forward to your tutorial.
    josh303011 likes this.
  7. can someone lead me to it? i can never fallow cords
  8. This is why I am a supporter!
  9. And a tomato named bob
  10. You are not a Diamond/Gold Supp
    DogsRNice likes this.
  11. But what are coords every one know what coords are except me.
  12. The coordinates are hidden in the very first post. You need the secret supporter decoder ring the decipher it though.
    princebee and Pab10S like this.
  13. Hayjam you can't use it ur not a gold or diamond supporter
  14. Slime !!!!
  15. i am having trouble finding where the slimes are
  16. Uhm... You just bumped a thread.. That was.. I'm not even going to.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  17. ?
  18. If you didn't notice, their should've been a message in red print, and the last post was JULY THE 2ND 2012!
  19. ik, but slime town is still there and nobody posted saying anything like it was gone so...
  20. I know, if you read the first post, you would've seen where the slime farm is. I doubt it even works/is in use anymore. Nobody posted anything because it was deserted.