Public Mob Farms on SMP8

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Since I can't seem to find any public mob farms on SMP8 I'm going to try and build some. I haven't done this before so I'm going to check youtube but if anyone on SMP8 is interested in helping out let me know.

I found this zombie spawner, it's fairly close to the Frontier - West outpost. If you stay on the water and go southeast you will see my marker in the water. Here's the coordinates:

it's in the Frontier so we should be okay against griefers
  2. Do you really think you should show those coordinates out here in the open? There may be people wanting to ruin it...
  3. eh if someone wants to be a jerk then so be it, I just want some public mob farms on SMP8. if someone goes and destroys that one it's not like there aren't a bunch more out there. so far all i've done is find it and put torches around it.
    607 likes this.
  4. Yes, I'm sorry, you're right :)
  5. A zombie spawner is one of the easier things to grief, maybe you should try something else. Just break the spawner and it is done.
  6. well if you'd like to help then please join in :)

i don't do things in minecraft dependent on what griefers may or may not do. i do things in minecraft because i enjoy them. having some public mob farms on SMP8 would be fun as i haven't found any yet.