PS3, Xbox 360 or PC?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MistroMouse22, Jun 18, 2012.

?

What do you prefer: PS3, Xbox 360 or PC?

PS3 6 vote(s) 13.0%
Xbox 360 14 vote(s) 30.4%
PC 26 vote(s) 56.5%
  1. I don't see how a console is cheaper or better then PC. Explain me this. The parts in my computer don't even cost $500 total.Also on PC I've gotten over 100 games less then $10 each. I can run any game that has at least a little optimization to it.
  2. Yes. I have more friends that play console, meaning more people to mess around with, meaning its better for console. :p
  3. :p did you get your profile picture at an anime search engine?
  4. Merf... I Love the xbox cause im in a high end clan. :p
  5. Well if you were to get a top of the line PC, that would cost you thousands. I did not say a console was better than a PC. I like PC the best out of all gaming hardware. True, you can get the seperate parts of a PC for less than the actual built PC itself, but you must then get compatible parts and build the rig.
  6. I like her sig, Clannad was good. :p
  7. haha.
  8. I will say PC just because of the fact that you can add "all" your games to steam :D
  9. I agree with most of this, minus that the xbox has better graphics:) Because xbox uses dvd, and ps3 uses bluray. Technically, dvd will never put out true HD, because it is upscaled:) But bluray has native 1080p, so its picture, and graphics, will always be able to put out better graphics when effort is put into making the game:) Of course, pc is best, which is why i picked it. But i have all three said choices. I prefer my ps3, but i get games for xbox only when they are splitscreen and cheaper or singleplayer and cheaper:)
  10. Actually, it's from the anime "Needless". It's Mio & Kuchinashi from the Simeon Girl Force. . . if it matters. :p

Correction: Clannad is tied at my favorite anime...so it's not good..it's the best. :D

Nah...I enjoy and have each of those systems. ^.^ I don't have a favorite...they all have their ups and downs.
  11. Gamertag?
  12. y u no want my gamertag!

:(
  13. Because I didn't know you had one....
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  14. Yeah, without Halo CE on the PC, FPS's wouldn't be what they are today
  15. You guys can all go to the depths of the Nether. Everyone knows The Magnavox Odyssey is the best game system!
  16. So ps3 has Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank, Infamous, God of War, and Killzone
    All the games that are awesome!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Man I loved Ratchet and Clank on the Ps2.
    IamSaj and TheSpyPie like this.
  18. Yeah so did I :D
  19. Little Big Planet <3
    jkjkjk182 and TheSpyPie like this.