PS3, Xbox 360 or PC?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MistroMouse22, Jun 18, 2012.

?

What do you prefer: PS3, Xbox 360 or PC?

PS3 6 vote(s) 13.0%
Xbox 360 14 vote(s) 30.4%
PC 26 vote(s) 56.5%
  1. So whats your favourite out of the 3?
  2. PS3 ftw!
    Nole972 and sqiggleyjeff like this.
  3. lol
    i picked pc but i also use xbox as i have friends that like to play co-op
  4. PC handsdown, without the pc, the consoles would not have their games :)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  5. :D i prefer the xbox360 but i mostly play pc for minecraft and league of legends :)
  6. I choose all three plus wii because why deny one when you can love all!? :D
    HillbillyBeastly and marknaaijer like this.
  7. PS3
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  8. Wii < the red-headed stepchild of the gaming world
    Lol
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. PC well duh; EMC!
    Wii: Fun ways to play games!
  10. Also I have not had the opportunity to play either a PS (any) or XBOX (any) so yeah otherwise I may have chosen differently. I voted based purely on knowledge and personal experience...
  11. I love all of them :oops:
  12. Only a few games I'd end up getting. UMvC3, Armored Core 5, Dynasty Warriors 7, Shadows of the Damned/Lolipop Chainsaw. I honestly can't think of anything else interesting for ps3/360.
  13. Well, I <3 pc. The community is so much better than xbox or ps3, not filled with 10 year olds that have all "banged my mom" But xbox has Halo, for that it is better than ps3. I will also be getting the new GTA for xbox, as it is much better on console.
  14. lolwat? Nowdays the only reason to get GTA is to mess around on multiplayer.
    Good example:

or really anything on the San Andreas multiplayer mod.
  15. To put this in simplest terms... Ps3 is best for online play (as it's free) and gameplay, xbox is best for graphics and gameplay (hey, some games are better on xbox than pc3 and vice versa), Wii just sucks now because of the Kinect and PsMove, and PC, if you have the budget, can have the best graphics and gameplay, as it is not limited to a console. How a budget affects gameplay is the amount of money you wish to spend on a good controller. Can that get any simpler? :D