Property and derelict policy in the Frontier

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by M4ster_M1ner, Jul 19, 2013.

?

Derelict policy for the Frontier?

Not needed, there is enough space 9 vote(s) 69.2%
Good, 6 months is ok 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Good, 6 months is too long 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Good, 6 months is not enough time 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Not a good idea 2 vote(s) 15.4%
  1. that makes no sense, and isnt a very realistic situation..

2. What episode was that on?
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  3. Of what?
  4. Must have missed that one.
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  5. well in my case atleast if he could prove that that was his i would give him the sum of all i took (i screenshot like everything).
    then i would invite him to rebuild it out at my wildbase :D
  6. While we can't really apply something like this to what we have now realistically, I'm sure we'll bring up some sort of discussion with this when the time comes for our wild update (you will be able to claim wild land with dragon eggs). :)
    ScarTheNinja and bitemenow15 like this.
  7. Well if someone builds an awesome castle and goes Derelict in Town their res is wiped and it is now the new owners blank res. If someone wants to claim someones derelict land in Frontier then the area claim should be reset completely. Most of the reasoning seems that people want to claim the space because of what is on it. If that happened in Town people would claim any residence so that they could have what was on the previous owners res.
    I feel that in the wild if you claim land you should be able to keep it forever.
  8. so what you are saying is like....after the derelict period you reset that section of the wild? heck id go for that
    RainbowChin likes this.