[PROMOS] Updated Version Buying/Selling

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BTHarrold98, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Ah :p I thought you were selling all these items
  2. I could make well over 1.2 mil excluding my dragon egg on this, but I'd rather let them simmer in my chest o promos to rase in value (I might sell a few vouchers though;))
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  3. What I think you should do is sell your dragon egg for a large sum of rupees or promos as soon as possible, as dragon tombs will soon come out and the dragon eggs will become much more common
    NathanRP and BTHarrold98 like this.
  4. Yeah that would have benefits but I want to put it on display at my mall when it is finished
  5. Okay ;) but if you ever are interested in selling a dragon egg, Caden's your guy :D
    NathanRP likes this.
  6. How much would you buy a Dancer for?
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  7. I'll buy the instructions
  8. It says
    Jake81201 likes this.
  9. Where does it say it? I don't see it.
  10. Can I get Taste The Freedom: 1k please?

No idea what it is but I know I don't have it :p
  11. He is buying promo's, not selling.
  12. Guys please read it, Im buying these items not selling xDDD
  13. Maybe take the 'selling' part out of title lol
    ChickenDice and BFInc like this.
  14. What price are you buying Dancer?:confused:
  15. 30k
  16. No because i'am selling aswell, read the blue text
  17. It is hard for me to tell whether you're buying/selling these items. Maybe you could use green text for the promos that you're selling and red text for the promos that you're buying or somehow mark them. Just a suggestion. :)
    ThaKloned, BTHarrold98 and deathconn like this.
  18. Just FYI, I own 2 of the 80k helmets and 1 of the chest plates and those aren't for sale. MoeMacZap owns a full set and 2 other people have 1 part each that they aren't selling. That leaves 2 boots and 1 pair of pants out there to find.
    crafter31211 and BTHarrold98 like this.
  19. I'd also like 1 vault voucher please.
  20. Updated a lot for everyone to come check it out, I'am buying a lot so if you have a lot, come find me.