Promo Item Suggestion

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by SirLoneStar, Jul 15, 2022.

1. EMC has a ton of custom content. It's one of my favorite things about the server. With the 1.17 update, we got access to a moss block and dripleaf to celebrate the new items. I think this was a clever idea. When I asked myself why, it appeared that celebrating the new content was a good idea, just as we celebrate holidays. I see 1.19 as another chance to do this. So, my suggestion is a simple new custom item.

I suggest... The Alchemy Bottle. A water bottle that is always full, and can be used to turn dirt into mud. This would save on clicks, saving peoples' wrists and mouse springs. And in the spirit of the Evergreen Sapling, we could limit the use to 64 an hour. This way, mud can be produced without non-stop spamming. Making in not placeable in a brewing stand keeps it from being used in brewing, thereby making it useable only to make one of the new blocks in 1.19!

Thank you for your time, and happy minecrafting!
  2. 607 likes this.
  3. The custom item could even drop from mobs rather than a promo. Like a 5% chance from frogs or witches and it last 64 uses as you said. *Moople’s Water Bottle*
  4. From frogs hopping around? You aren't suggesting *killing* frogs :0

Enderman or husks dropping the water bottle would be the perfect irony.

Alternative: Voters water bottle
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  5. KILL THE FROGS!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. Ooooh, I like the Voter's idea!