problems with voting

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IMN666, Nov 6, 2015.

1. lately i've been having trouble with some of the voting sites. a few will not give me the reward after voting, and i do everything correct. i'm only getting rewards from 7 of the 10 sites. MineServers.net is the worse. i vote every 24 hours around the same time (varies on when i get out of work), but it will usually say "need to wait 4 hours to vote again". the thing about that site that really gets me, is it will say wait 2 minutes before you can vote again, i'll wait 3, vote, and then it will say wait 4 minutes before voting again. if someone could help me fix this, i would appreciate it. thank you

2. There are some known issues. There was a warning on the voters page about minestatus but that has been removed (so I assume also fixed). But yeah, I can confirm that sometimes voting on some sites doesn't work, but the next day everything seems fine again.
  3. I don't have a problem with any of the sites, are you voting in mobile or in a window
  4. Before the contest I was voting a few on the top or bottom of the list at the same time daily so I could do it at a consistent time. I started trying to do all of them daily to try and get a double increase for the contest but it seems like most days I couldn't get it.

The vote time creep got me messed up so I was staying up late just to vote or forgetting because of the odd hours I was doing it so I quit and went back to doing it once a day. At least this way I can remember to vote and get an increase each day.