[Price Inquiry] Glitched blocks/Missing Texture Blocks

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Uzack, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Found some glitched blocks (info about them, click here) in a chest of mine and wondering what it was worth these days.
    From the left:
    64 Oak Leaves
    64 Wooden Slab
    39 Jungle Leaves
    4 Wooden Slab
    7 Oak Leaves
  2. I wonder. I think they are still rather common, and not really useful. You can't make new ones, but you also won't really lose any, unless you leave. So I feel like they're not worth much. There was someone selling them, though, somewhat recently.
  3. Oooh I wanna possibly buy some if you ever plan on selling o:
  4. Emm they will be gone in 1.13 won't they
  5. I've seen them go for anywhere from 1-5k in the past.
  6. Really? What's your source?
  7. one sec i will find it agen or u
  8. I saw it on a YouTube video cant find it now but it was there because Minecraft is changing there number system for items
  9. That's true, but won't that only makes these more glitched, if possible? :p
  10. "for sale: Extra-glitchy glitchy blocks!"
    Impulsive_Egg and FadedMartian like this.
  11. I like where this is heading. :)
  12. "Now with 25% more glitchiness!"
    BitcoinDigger and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  13. "Have you ever wanted to potentially break an entire server after an update? Well now you can with missing texture blocks!!!"
  14. They *are* going to become regular items in 1.13. Not become more glitchy =P
    607 likes this.
  15. Yea so they will be normally blocks
    Normall blocks 😭
  16. If only Shell wasn't busy, he could do a test. :p I guess I'll do one. :)
    Or did tuqueque do so already? I surprisingly can't find an article on it on the internet.
  17. I'm not so sure about the leaves, but the wooden slabs however will turn into petrified wood. Before those blocks IDs were removed the wooden slabs used to be fire proof. So you should wait to sell the wooden slabs as they may change their name, and go up in price once the 1.13 update hits EMC. As of now there is no way to optain Petrified Wood in vanilla MC unless you had a glitch wood slab beforehand.

Edit 1: Correct me if I'm wrong on anything. This is from memory when I read up on the Petrified Wood
    607 likes this.
  18. Elaborating on this, they're wooden slabs but their block ID is stone_slab, meaning they serve the same function as a stone slab but look like a wooden slab
    607 likes this.
  19. What's a petrafied wood?