[ Price Enquire ] Enchanted Book’s

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by BTHarrold98, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Hey Everyone,

If possible if people know the answer to it, there might be one already out I haven’t come across yet. But does anyone know the prices of all the enchanted books out atm?

If you do either send me a link to one that’s already been made or please send a list in here for all of us to know.

Thanks BT!!!
  2. Not sure if there are any solid prices anymore. Many people just have their own prices. For example at my shop on utopia, I decided to sell them for what it costs to make them.
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  3. You must sell them rather cheap then? That’s if there still easy to make?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. I just wanted to make them affordable for all. Basically it's just emerald + book cost. So if you need 5 emeralds + a book, it would be 60r (10r per diamond and 10r for the book). I also put the buy and sell price the same. I don't make or lose money, but the customer can make the money.
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  5. Sounds good, just trying to get a view on it all again hoping to start getting some books back in the bag haha
  6. I hear ya lol

If you just need books you can use my shop. You can either buy/sell or if you have your own materials, you can use my villagers for free. I have all the lowest emerald cost max level books except 3 I think. (Those 3 are still pretty low).
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  7. Oh awesome, thank you very much, but might give it ago for myself try get them stacking up :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. 10r per Diamond :D where can i buy these :p