[Price Check] Uncraftable Potions

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Guilll, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Hey I can't find any information on how much uncraftable potions sell for but I have 2; I have a splash potion and a lingering potion :)
    idk if they are worth anything, im just curious !
    607 likes this.
  2. the price of these is highly variable, they used to be destroyed by vault etc but they don't anymore in 1.15... but ive also heard they can't be created in 1.15 (can't 100% confirm that)

i know its a frustrating answer to get but its really a case of "whatever someone is willing to pay" especially right now as hardly anyone knows what they are
    Guilll likes this.
  3. Uncraftable Potion

In Java Edition, the uncraftable potion is a potion with no effect that is unobtainable in regular gameplay. It is also available in splash potion and lingering potion forms, as well as for tipped arrows.
    It can be obtained using the following command: /give @s minecraft:potion{Potion:"minecraft:empty"}. It is also obtained any time a potion has invalid or missing potion effect tags, and thus serves as a placeholder.
    607 and white_trash_dna like this.
  4. use [plain]...[/plain] tags around the :p part ;)
    AncientTower likes this.
  5. to reply to this,
    normal potion ones of these were from a vault bug awhile back, potions turned into these
    Lingering, Splash and Tipped arrow versions i hear were made from zombie virus's (although i never made any myself)
    607, Guilll and AncientTower like this.
  6. that's a bit annoying , but thanks for your help :) im thinking of selling one as I have a couple, ho much would you personally offer for it?
    607 likes this.
  7. i have these in my collection already but if i was going to offer for any of them it would probably be around 50k :)
    JeffSnortsGravl, 607 and Guilll like this.
  8. Interesting, I'd never seen those!
    It's cool that EMC allows them to be passed on as a relic of some bug, instead of wanting to destroy them because they weren't supposed to exist.
    JeffSnortsGravl and Guilll like this.