[Price Check] Snow

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by willies952002, Dec 11, 2017.

1. _____

Recently I have found myself in an avalanche of snow, and am now wondering how much it is all worth.
    I have 3 items that I'm looking for prices for: Snowballs, Snow Blocks, and Snow Layers
    For each, preferably a price for a Single Item, Stack, Single Chest, and Double Chest.

Thank you in advance for your help =)
  2. Free with Snow Golem... They literally poop it out for free.

But back to your question 5r for a stack of balls 25r for a stack of blocks, and 20 r for a stack of layers.
    willies952002 likes this.
  3. As for a shop price, a snow blockc would go for apropriately 1.5r per piece, in larger quantities espect something like 0.8r per. other values can be calculated of this.
  4. Hmm, so my estimate is about half of what yours is.. Or is your estimate about double of mine..
  5. Mathmatically both, but it depends on what you see as a base, if you say mine is double yours you kind of say yours is the good one, when you say yours is half mine, you kind of say mine is the good one,
    anyway, my prices might be slightly out-dated, but I beleve this is an appropriate price, as most people don't want to get loads of snow themselves (Dc quantities), and so are willing to pay a lot of ruppes for it (it is used mainly for modern building). I don't know if the price of the blocks has significatly decreased due to the recepy book being implemented, as a lot of the worth ccame from the crafting (wich was a pain)
    JesusPower2 and WintersRevenge like this.
  6. I'm with Jelle on this one.

I only sell snow at 4r/block or higher, because it's a pain to shovel and craft. I sold a DC earlier this week. Might sell a DC every few months or so...pretty slow selling so likely only for seasonal builds.
  7. I must say that 2 years ago I made like 400k, by just selling snow to malls which had skyhigh prices for both buy and sell.