[price check] Momentus's Helmet

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by luckycordel, Aug 26, 2015.

1. #BlameSpawnRates :)
  2. About time lol. I told staff to not release info on this until players found it naturally :)
  3. All you boys need to back off:cool:
  4. LOL, You could have told us. :eek:
    Thx for your hard work
  5. It was so difficult...

6. I've actually had this item planned for probally over a year now, but the Bukkit API did not support saving the attributes in Vault, so I had to keep it commented out.

Spigot finally added support for it in 1.8 though. Now with 1.9 and attack speed attributes.... yes, many possibilities :)
  7. so tricky sometimes lol

is this the only piece of armor?
    luckycordel likes this.
  8. Awesome! Worth a ton, since it is the only one. (?)

You can actually change the spawn rate to a higher percentage. (Duh, you're Aikar, you know that already. :p)

Congratulations, luckycordel, that's an awesome find!
    luckycordel and kaptrix like this.
  9. Way to keep a secret Aikar and Krysyy, I hand it to you guys there. This item has to go probably for a lot of money. Now I am not the sharpest axe on the stump (ham hacker ;)) so that means I suck at pricing. I price this at about...550K?
    luckycordel likes this.
  10. Might have to stop by your res some time just to drool all over it.
    DubChef and luckycordel like this.
  11. I already owned one for a long time Krysy I think over a month now :D
  12. That's a moot point because you didn't make it public. =P
    luckycordel, DWmom, ThaKloned and 6 others like this.
  13. When my bro saw that momentus had a helmet he told me, that's gonna be a new drop, turns out he was right.
    For the Seller: don't take less than 200k it's new and you can really get a good amount out of people
    For buyers: wait a little while and see how many show up, this can help you get a good price. The only time I try to rush into buying items is if the are a an event item, which this isn't
    luckycordel, deathconn and kaptrix like this.
  14. What us moot krysy?
  15. Wow, this is an awesome item! :) I just slaughtered a Momentus, but no luck... I'll have to try again tomorrow. ;)
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  16. I'm going to auction this helmet. The only way I know to sell it & be fare.
    Thanks everyone :D
  17. Lol this was uncommon at one point :0
    DatFoxMan likes this.